Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank You.

With the release date of Rules of Engagement fast approaching, I need to give thanks to a few particular people.

When I first decided to write a male/male romance, it was, to say the least, uncharted territory. This particularly applies to the more intimate scenes, and I was concerned about making glaring, facepalm-worthy mistakes.

So, while I was outlining the book, I posted on Absolute Write in search of gay/bisexual/bi-curious men who would be willing to answer some rather intimate questions. The response was tremendous. The answers were much more revealing than I anticipated, and I can't thank all of you enough for the insights to gay sexuality and relationship dynamics. They proved more than useful for Rules of Engagement, and I've kept them in mind while writing subsequent male/male novels, including Nine Tenths of the Law and The Distance Between Us, both of which are slated for release in 2010.

I promised anonymity for all those who answered, and I stand by that. I'm not revealing any names or identities. I just wanted to thank you all for your help.

So...thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment