Friday, January 22, 2010

Major Congrats

Huge Congratulations to
Libbie
for getting an offer from a seriously awesome agent.

Having read the book in question - and seethed with professional jealousy every step of the way because it's that fucking awesome - it is my not so humble opinion that this is very, very well-deserved. And of course, I fully intend to try to follow in her footsteps, since this agent reps one of my genres as well. WORD.

Awesome news, Libbie. Robert is proud of you:
So proud, in fact, we had to restrain him:
Well done, Libbie.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Robbie. You kitten, you.

    Thanks, Lori! I have said this a billion times, but it deserves at least one more: I couldn't have done this without you. Seriously. You are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's great, congrats to Libbie. I'll use all that jealousy I'm feeling too to work even harder

    ReplyDelete