Saturday, May 15, 2010

And that's a wrap.

It's been a long, fun vacation in the States, and tomorrow, we head home. Hopefully it won't be quite the same ordeal as last time, though if we get "stranded" in, say, Hawaii, I wouldn't complain. With any luck, we'll be back in Japanistan by Sunday or Monday (Monday or Tuesday, Okinawa time).

Once we're back on terra firma, it's back to work with yours truly. I'm finishing up final edits for Camera Shy right now, then I'll be grinding through the last few chapters of Light Switch before moving on to Rain. Once those three are done, I have no idea what I'll be working on next. Not that I don't have any story ideas. Quite the contrary, actually: a few conversations with Scarlett have spawned some brand new ideas, plus I have some devious plans for rewriting some of my existing novels, and I can't even begin to decide where to start. I'll deal with that once Rain is done.

Also, just a friendly reminder to get your carcass to AllRomance, Amazon, Bookstrand, or Carnal Passions and buy Scarlett's book, or there will be trouble. (Okay...not trouble...but you'll miss out on the hotness that is Leo Carson. Trust me on this: You don't want to miss him.)

That's all for now, so I'm going to sign out and start getting all of my various and assorted debris crammed into a suitcase for the trip home. Expect random, sleep-deprived updates for the next couple of days. After that, the blog should be back to its regularly scheduled fun and frivolity.

And, of course, mancandy, like this half-naked specimen known as James McAvoy...
Now go buy Scarlett's book while I pack for my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment