Sunday, May 30, 2010

Color me DONE.

After roughly 48 hours of beating the hell out of every idea I've had sitting on the back burner for the last few months, I am done. My brain can't take any more.

Final figures:
  • Outlined 2 new novels and 1 new novella from scratch.
  • Outlined 2 massive rewrites for a couple of existing novels (the outlines were more or less from scratch, but the basic story lines and characters already existed).
  • Finished an outline that I'd started months ago.
  • Started 3 outlines for books that will need additional research before completing the outlines.
All in all, I would say it was most successful, and I have no doubt I'll be doing this again.

But what to do now?

Well, after much chinbeard strokage and contemplation, I've decided to embark upon the massive rewrite of With the Band. That assumes the main characters of NSFW will STFU long enough, but they're pretty persistent. So, starting this week, you should see a word counter for With the Band. Or NSFW. But probably With the Band. Maybe NSFW. But...

Yeah. Something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment